New England Law | Boston is thrilled to be hosting a networking event with the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Tiered Community Mentoring Program (TCM). Law students will have the opportunity to meet, mingle, and learn from the list of speakers below:
- Michael Forbes, Chief Probation Officer, Suffolk Superior Court
- Alethea Harris, Associate Division Counsel, FBI Boston
- Patrick Lavelle, Assistant Chief Court Officer, Suffolk Superior Court
- Courtney Dunn Logan, Esq., Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Kevin Kosiorek, Criminalist IV, Boston Police Crime Laboratory Unit
- Kevin Neal, Supervisory Deputy, United States Marshal Service
- Alyssa Tochka, Assistant District Attorney, Suffolk County District Attorney’s office
- Hon. Dalila Wendlandt, Associate Justice, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Other speakers may be added
Students should RSVP as soon as possible to TCM@massbar.org and no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 7.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.