Want to make the most of the LSAC Forum in Boston on November 12? We’re hosting a pre-forum welcome event at New England Law | Boston for anyone who wants to learn a little more about how to navigate the forum and what the law school admissions process is like.
- During the welcome event at New England Law, you can:
- Grab coffee and a light breakfast.
- Ask an admissions counselor any questions you might have about law school.
- Mingle with law school faculty and students.
- Get helpful tips for navigating the forum.
- Go on an optional tour at 10:00 or 10:30 a.m.
This free event is open to anyone attending the 2018 Boston LSAC Forum, plus up to two guests.
RSVP here so you can join us.