In the Heart of Boston
New England Law is ideally located in downtown Boston, close to the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, Financial District, State House, Government Center, and numerous state and federal courts, government agencies, and law firms—all frequent employers of our students and alumni.
Our central location also attracts legal influencers. Many local and national thought leaders, including eight U.S. Supreme Court justices, have lectured, taught, and met with New England Law students and professors.
When deciding on a law school and considering where a New England Law degree can take you, look no further than our graduates.
- Paula M. Carey ’86, Chief Justice, Massachusetts Trial Court
- Michael Curry ’05, Former President of the Boston Branch of the NAACP
- Thomas J. Curry ’81, Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Sara Goldman Curley ’02, Partner, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP (Boston)
- Peter H. Dinwiddie ’04, Vice President of Basketball Operations, Indiana Pacers
- Mitchell Garabedian ’79, attorney for victims of sexual abuse, featured in the movie Spotlight
- Jackson Hau '16, Political-Military Desk Officer, U.S. Department of State
- Amy Peterson ’05, Associate Counsel, Detroit Tigers
- Karyn E. Polito ’91, Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor
- Roberto Ronquillo Jr. ’84, Chief Justice, Boston Municipal Court
- Timothy F. Sullivan ’91, Chief Justice, Massachusetts Housing Court
- Leonard P. Zakim ’78, civil rights leader, namesake for Boston’s Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge
Recognized for Excellence
In 2018, preLaw Magazine named New England Law | Boston a top law school for both public interest and family law, based on our course offerings, concentrations, faculty, and student access to clinics and externships in these areas. New England Law was the only Massachusetts law school to receive an “A” grade in the family law division in particular.
In recognition of our long history as a champion of women in the law, The Princeton Review also named us the #3 law school with the Greatest Resources for Women in its 2019 rankings.
Take the Next Step